Should You Do Focus T25 or Insanity?

Should You Do Focus T25 or Insanity?

Focus T25 or Insanity?

The Focus T25 workout from Shaun T was just released on June 24th and I am already getting lots of email from my reader friends asking which workout is best for them.

success-repeat-beachbody300Before we get into the details of the two workouts, let’s get something straight. They all work.

P90X, Insanity, T25, Pump, TurboFire, etc. As a Beachbody Coach for the past 4 years, I have seen people get in incredible shape using all of these programs. Beachbody has got the formula for success and all you have to do is follow it.

There are 2 things that will determine your success.

1. Consistency
The Tony Horton saying – “Push Play Everyday” – could not be more true. Consistency pays huge dividends. If you workout 2 or 3 times a week sporadically, it will take a long time to get where you want to be. Maybe never. If you workout, just 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week, you are going to see real results.

2. Diet
If you are not ready to give up processed foods, diet drinks, high fructose corn syrup drinks and other empty carbs, you will not get the body you want and I highly doubt you feel too good either. All of the evidence is there, you need to eat clean for results. That means whole foods, no empty carbs, no processed foods, just high quality protein, vegetables, and slow burning carbs like sweet potato and brown rice. The people who get the body they want, learn to love real food. Once you figure that out, life is more enjoyable and easier. If you want a flat stomach or six-pack, what you eat is 70% of the equation and exercise is the other 30%.

Check out all the Beachbody Challenge winners. They all have these two things in common. Good nutrition and consistant exercise.

If you have not heard of the Insanity workout, it’s a 60 day, 10 DVD, extreme fitness program that you can do at home. No equipment is needed, you just need the desire to dig deep and push past your limits.

In INSANITY, Shaun T uses a method called Max Interval Training composed of cardio and plyometric drills with intervals of strength, power, resistance, and core training. Think long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest.

We have all seen the incredible results people get from the Insanity workout. If you have the grit to do the 60 day program, you are going to get in crazy shape and you will feel like a million bucks. I’ve done the 60 day Insanity program 3 times and continue to use the workouts in the weekly mix and I can’t say enough about what this program will do for your confidence and self-esteem.

When you finish a workout, the endorphins your body produces makes you feel great and will have you walking with a little more lift in your step and a smile on your face. When you finish your first 30 days, that confidence is becoming part of your foundation and when you complete the whole program, you know that you can tackle any challenge that comes your way. This program is a life changer. Or your money back.

Yes-Insanity-Green

Focus T25 is Shaun T’s new 25 minute, Focused workout. With Insanity, you go hard and then get a break. With T25, there are no breaks. Shaun T dials down the intensity for a short period, but keeps pushing you forward. It’s called progressive training instead of Interval training. I’m not saying T25 is harder than Insanity, just different. In fact, if you have ever done a Max workout from the 2nd month of Insanity, you know that there are very few training sessions that will kick your butt that way they do.

What Shaun T has done is figured out the minimum amount of time to get the maximum results and found that 25 minutes will do it if you push yourself to your limits.

After getting advanced copies of the Alpha Cardio and Alpha Speed workouts, I can tell you that it is possible. I will be posting my calorie burn numbers for each workout soon after I get the full T25 workout kit.

10 weeks, 5 days a week, only 25 minutes per workout. There are no more excuses not to get it done.

And July is the time to do it! Beachbody is running a one month promotion on the T25 Challenge Pack.

The T25 Challenge Packs are the complete package, offering total support for achieving health and fitness goals. From June 24th to July 31st, the FOCUS T25 Challenge Pack will be available for $180.
That’s over $90 of savings if you were to buy this program and products separately!

The formula? Fitness + Nutrition + Support = Success.
With the FOCUS T25 Challenge pack, you will receive the FOCUS T25 fitness program, one of five delicious Shakeology flavors, and a FREE 30-day trial membership to the Team Beachbody Club, where you will find all the support
you need to complete The Challenge! Click this link to get it http://bit.ly/T25-Challenge-Pack

T25 or Insanity?  If I can get the same results in 25 minutes, I want T25!


GET IT DONE: IN 25 MINUTES A DAY!

Be Sociable, Share!